Car Trick.......




You know people often bother my intellectual pursuits with dumb inquires like "so lalit what's up,howz ur ps,what are u doing exactly" and if i try to explain .And believe me when i try to explain,i get blank stares or statements like why?what the fuck is that....
so in order to put further queries at rest i will try to explain it in my blog over the course of next few days.Till then these are some screenshots of what i was doing yesterday(that is right ,the images above are very well from my computer and my very own project) know what ...you guys deserve a video too..
so here's a video of a car structural testing that i simulated.

5 comments:

  KiSSofliF3

27 September 2008 at 6:36 am

Amazing. I thought they are superhumans who designed cars on these imba platforms as proE, ANSYS, etc. Now I know, Lalit is a superhuman too.

  lalit mohan

28 September 2008 at 4:02 am

They are not as imba as they seem...
thanks i guess

  abhishek

28 September 2008 at 5:03 am

awesome yaar !! tujhe to wahi kaam mila jo tujhe pasand tha i.e. designing .. mast F1 car bana
all the best

  sils

28 September 2008 at 10:54 am

had said dis earlier too..... u hav a neat job at yer hands dude..... awesome work by u thoh..... its not evryonez cup of tea.....

  mayank

29 September 2008 at 2:55 am

tu to phod raha hai beedu.... wtf seriously .... nice work