MY JOKERISH WAYS



I have often been motivated by movies which generally would scare or depress people .Like fight club, requiem for a dream, seven etc. etc. I mean I get a new perspective on life after watching these ,I don’t know why is that, but it is just that way .Now after having seen “THE DARK KNIGHT” four times in theatre and countless times on dvd ,I have become kindaa fixated on the character of the joker, and people who know me have had to endure my not so good impersonations of him.

Sample conversation:

Some Dude I Know (SDIK): Hey lalit what’s up, how u been man…

ME: Wha…………..what happened……..did ur balls drop off?

SDIK: Yeah…yeah we all know, you loved dark knight , joker is awesome….but could u stop it already

ME: if you are good at something, never do it for free

SDIK: ok…enough man..i am sick of this shit…you stop it or I am going back home

ME: you wouldn’t do it out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I wouldn’t do it because, you are just too much fun

SDIK: hey , didn’t that isn’t right……what kindaa fan are you…don’t even remember the dialogues …hehe heheh he

ME (approaching him with my fruit peeler): you have some fight in you, I like that

SDIK(backing up): ok …calm down…you are creeping me out man

ME: why so serious….

SDIK: (looking afraid, trying to smile but scared shitless)

ME: why so serious….

SDIK: (trying to run)

ME(after having caught and pinned him to the ground): let’s put a smile on that face……

SDIK: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA…………BUSCH….BUSCH (sound of face being peeled)

Maybe it was the sight of him bleeding to death on my good carpet while I was eating Captain crunch’s chocolate covered flakes (man I love those), something struck me, I decided there and then this is not right. After carrying him to the hospital and getting him fixed up, I decided enough is enough and changed my course to less violent impersonations. So following in that tradition and carrying it through to this week, I have devised a very small social experiment of my own.

Here it goes:

“Anyone who reads this post, please as part of my social experiment look at the above three photographs and tell me (via comments on the post) , if u had to which of them you would punch in the face. And after the results are out, I’ll punch the lucky winner in the face myself and also tell you why you had chosen that particular person.”

Come into my world….it’s all power of persuasion

WHY SO SERIOUS…………? LET’S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE

4 comments:

  Anonymous

27 October 2008 at 8:16 pm

see to them ur just a freak....like me....

after some profoundly intense searching of my mind that lasted for all of 3.2 ms I have decided to cast my precious vote to in favor of....
...
..
.
GUY D
.
..
...
Well we all knew that was coming...

Its all part of the plaaann....

  lalit mohan

28 October 2008 at 12:17 am

hell i am rooting for guy d myself.....

there is no plan....just introduce a little chaos and evryone just panics

  sils

4 November 2008 at 8:57 am

lolz..... u r super gd man.....
p.s. luv Heath ledger- evrythng bout d character is so, pardon my english, goosebumpy n yet so fascinating

  sils

4 November 2008 at 8:57 am

lolz..... u r super gd man.....
p.s. luv Heath ledger- evrythng bout d character is so, pardon my english, goosebumpy n yet so fascinating