of alternate worlds,samosas,dreams and a boy who wanted to make it big

Starting out this second post i am in a dilemma whether to join the world of warcraft (W.O.W.)server being hosted in the college.For the nth time i made my profile and deleted it.you see, after hearing it's the most addictive game in the world and stories of people killing themselves playing the game in long stretches u can get your moments of doubt.last month before the compre and an already f@#$%d up position in your grades complete the package deal for you not to start any new adventures .
Suppose i ask you guys what are your favorite memories from your school time most of your answers will be with friends,that canteen samosa,that mass bunking to go to the grounds,that prank you used to play on the security guard or maybe moments with someone special.But strangely enough for me it was the time of the results or the time spent solving new unconquered yet (read irodov) problems.
now you are thinking ya.. great ..so what another geek.it wasn't as simple as that i had lot of good friends,was active in culturals,played drums even played volleyball at national level .But now that i try and recollect my best times were completing challenges posed to me by tough problems or learning more and more about that section in this book which didn't have any weightage.I don't know where did that honesty,that level of commitment go.I am not cribbing about my grades ,i know why i am bad simply because i don't study (; no doubts there.But that fun ,that pure feeling of ecstasy i had while learning and mastering new concepts is gone.All i want to study now is for grades or to be more precise to pass.I hate it.

what is it????
i think i think and then i pass out.....
6 hrs later ..
wake up oh crap what time is it?
go eat ..
so now what ....
watch a movie or maybe play a game //
maybe study???thinking
i think i think and then i pass.....zzz.
......................
what is it???

i think this is one loop with which majority of my college junta will identify themselves

I know i am at fault here not studying when the sole aim with which i came here was to study and make something of my life.But atleast i do try.I wish there were some options for people like me who wanted to discover their interests and work on them instead of doing what the society thinks is best for us.just think honestly how many of you wanted to do what you are doing with it right now.If given an option and the same level of respect wouldn't you rather fly a plane or rock with your band or maybe make people dance to your turntables.But i guess that's what dreams are ....they are to let hope live otherwise what's there to live for.

There's other type of people too in here with an entirely different loop from me.
lectures,tuts,library
..mess.....
room...
study..studying..studying//
fell asleep...
oh my god what time is it?
off to the lectures,tuts,library....
.......
I respect them heck i would do anything to get grades like them.But every attempt to follow this loop kicks me in my face.so i guess this will be it for me.i hope they get the best jobs,work their way up the company the work to take their own company ,sleep only 4 hrs a day......work more ...found their own........gotta take it to international ventures...work more....
work... work....maybe get married.."hey listen yaar mommy showed me a picture,i think i love her"....get married...
ya maybe his kids will have fun........no ...no....
...kids u gotta come first in your class//

what makes me laugh is:"we work our asses off all our life to make our lives better"

well what do i know i am not a 9 pointer what the f&(#@ do i know,me stupid ass??

i guess it's really difficult to draw a line between good and bad,
i really want to leave the dark side.But what do i do it's really fun...

That's a lot off my chest.Some of you might find this stuff a load of crap ...well ...yeah...,f#%@ you i don't care, i know many people feel like me and i am talking to them..and if any of you find it offensive to you then i am sincerely sorry....well anyways i am just generalizing; exceptions always worm their way in(maybe you are one).
i guess i will stop now..it's time to try the second loop now:
and yes before i forget or go to my p.o.m lecture
>regarding that W.O.W. maybe i'll give it a try.....
>RED lettered words tend to go down in history a lot...so i decided to give my first post a chance...(last times question)
>Also would u like to see your sun-sign fortune on my page and how do u like the comic & game(PLAY IT USING ARROW KEYS ON KEYBOARD).

waiting for your responses....
what do you think of it?
cheers !
"life is unfair but it's worth a shot"












9 comments:

  jazzy

2 April 2007 at 7:31 am

yoyyyoyo

  Akshat

2 April 2007 at 9:10 am

yaar, school ki yaad dila ke tune accha nahin kiya....
aur ye "RED" ka raaz kab khol raha hai.....
anyways mast hai yaar...
keep blogging...

  uday

2 April 2007 at 12:41 pm

mast likh raha hai yaar
continue the gud work.....
waise kaafi aage tak soch rakha hai tune blog mein
shadi bache sab kar diye:)
uday

  lalit mohan

2 April 2007 at 1:01 pm

akshat ...
dude here i caught u..
tune pura blog nahi pada//
i have divulged the mystery of red

  lalit mohan

2 April 2007 at 1:02 pm

thanks for the encouragement uday......
bhai aur woh bache mere nahi the...
yeh to tumnw pada hi hoga

  punchagan

2 April 2007 at 4:55 pm

nice blog buddy... keep up the great job.. and thanks for reminding me [us??] that we are here to study...
btw.. if u din't recognise me.. i'm Mickey..:P

  lalit mohan

3 April 2007 at 4:55 am

ofcourse i recognize u puneet...

  Rajen Bali

4 April 2007 at 3:27 pm

well....dats lalit..i always thght dat u r different lalit but after dis blog u hav proved dat...i just hav 1 word in my mind....FANTASTIC...keep up d work honey...u r simply d best....

  Rajen Bali

4 April 2007 at 3:28 pm

hey dats me falak...........supergirl